Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scratch that

Went to my appointment with the RE today.  Good news?  9 follies on the left side.  Bad news?  Very large cyst on the right side.  3cm.

Cancelled.  Cancelled before we even got started.

There will be no tries this month.  The cyst is not only too large, but if we were to continue with treatment this month, it could get larger.  Doctor is afraid it could take my ovary with it.

He is optimistic that it will go away on its own and we can do this all over again next month.

WTF.  Can't anything go right?  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  I had a surprising amount of pain the last week that I chalked up to the procedure.  Now that the doctor has described everything to me, the twinges of pain I felt over the last week have been the cyst.  Ugh.

This page might be quiet for the next few weeks.  Then again, I might think of some content.  I don't know yet.

*Edited for bad grammar and stuff*

No comments:

Post a Comment