Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Cycle Day 35.5

Why the .5 you say?  Because I think I am getting my period!  Woo Hoo!  Never thought I would be so happy to see it again.  Once it is really here, we start a new cycle all over again.  But I tend to spot for a couple of days before getting what a professional would call a period so my cycle doesn't actually start until then.

The hubby and I discussed being supportive of each other yesterday.  He turned into Super Supportive Hubby and brought me home some gifts!  One of those gifts was a little Eeyore teddy bear.  I use to be collect Eeyores.  People would buy them for me all the time and the collection got out of control.  So I stopped collecting and they reside in a box in the garage.  But I think I will hold onto this one to give to our child when we are blessed with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment