Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cycle Day 23

Today started progesterone suppositories.  I kept ready that they were nasty little buggers, but I think I have seen worse.  As a healthcare worker myself, I know that every pharmacy makes them differently on their own recipe based on the doctor's orders, but I can't imagine there is THAT much of a difference.

The only noticeable effects so far for me have been odd.  After I pee, a quick check of the toilet looks like someone dumped cottage cheese in there.  Oh and after several days of personal deliberation, I have decided that my urine smells like a breastfed baby's poop.  Not completely horrible, but not great either.  Also, I have had to pee as soon as I pee, just like when I was pregnant with my son 12 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment