Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cycle Day 12

So this is where the second part of our story starts folks.  What was suppose to be an exciting day of discovering how well my eggs did, turned into crap.

Went in at 11 on Tuesday for an ultrasound.  The ultrasound was suppose to verify that eggs were ready, I could trigger that night and insemination would happen Thursday.  I was pretty excited to get the ball rolling.

That's not what happened.  After twisting his uber huge ultrasound wand around in my lady parts, he told me that my follies were 10, 11, & 12 mm.  in case you don't know, my RE wants them to be at 18mm+ when taking Clomid.

He discussed cancelling the cycle.  I was devastated.  He suggested we cancel, wait for my period to return and start again next month.  If my period did not come on its own, he would induce it.

I think I looked pathetic sitting there.  He took sympathy on me and started thinking about what else we could do.  He suggested going back on the Clomid, only a higher dosage for another 5 days.  Ultrasound in 7.

Ugh.  Back on the Clomid I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment