Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cycle Day 28

I soldier on through this progesterone stuff like I have nothing to lose.  Let's face it, I have nothing to lose.

I have been so tired.  Absolutely exhausted, but unable to sleep.  I broke down the other night and took an Ambien.  I just needed sleep.  Made me feel like a hypocrite though.  I don't advocate using such strong substances during pregnancy.  But I justified it by saying, I am not pregnant yet.  Implantation shouldn't start until at least today.

I have also been having headaches.  They are quite ferocious and I had to take a Tylenol to ease my pain.  Another feel guilty moment.  

My boobs have been itchy.  I don't think they've grown (thank God) and they don't feel any more sore than normal.  But itch they do.  

I thought it might be helpful for those that haven't started these treatments to get an idea of what they look like.  Please excuse the picture quality.  I took them in low lighting with an older model iPhone.

Progesterone Suppositories
Kept in fridge and taken out when needed

Progesterone Suppository
Looks like a mini joint or a poorly designed bullet

Unwrapped Progesterone Suppository

Ovidrel
See, I told you the needle was tiny!


No comments:

Post a Comment