Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

Clomid Day 4

I had my HSG today.  Not at all painful.  It was uncomfortable and I felt a little pressure, but overall, it was nothing.  Until I stood up.  Then iodine came gushing out and down my legs.  So I cleaned myself up and walked cross-legged out of there.  I felt a little bit of cramping later, but nothing I needed even motrin for.

The good news is my tubes are clear and wide open!  It is nice for a change to not have anything wrong with me.

The other good news is my doctor's office said they got my medications to go through the insurance today.  So the pharmacy is rushing them through and I paid $20 each ($40 total) and I get them tomorrow.  Yes, Saturday.

Tuesday is my ultrasound and then my trigger shot.  Almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment