Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Clomid Day 2

Yesterday wasn't bad at all.  I didn't have any side effects.  That was a nice change.

Later in the day, my RE office called and asked if we could change my HSG appointment on Friday to an earlier time because the doctor was scheduled for surgery later.  I thought for a split second how that could be me waiting for surgery and immediately agreed to change the time even though I will have to leave work early.  Oh well.  Not a big deal.

I explained all of this fertility stuff to my son.  As much as a preteen should know at least.  He can't wait to be a big brother and has been begging me for years to have more children.  Of course, he would prefer a brother, but little does he know, I am secretly hoping our first together will be a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment