Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Clomid Day 3

I think they call it the Clomid Challenge Test because everything magically turns into a challenge.

Earlier in the week, I went to pick up the Clomid and it was not covered by my insurance without a Prior Authorization.  So my doctor's office called my prescription benefits to get it to go through.  They also got Prior Auths for my other fertility meds.

Yesterday the specialty pharmacy called me about filling my Ovidrel (HCG) trigger shot and Progesterone vaginal suppositories.  They said the claim was rejected because I had to use my prescription benefits administrator directly.

After several calls over the last 24 hours, I think they might be filling it and I think I might get them in time.  What a challenge alright.

Side affects I am feeling lately have been tiredness.  A little foggy brained.  But, heck, that could just be me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment