Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Limbo

I kinda feel in limbo these days.  Trying to recover and trying to figure out when to start trying again.  A part of me feels like we didn't get pregnant last time for a reason.  If I had been pregnant during this whole lymph node situation, what would have happened?  But now that it is over *fingers crossed*, we will have to pay off those medical bills before moving onto trying to conceive again.  It kinda works out okay.  We didn't want another December baby in the family so not getting pregnant this month or the next isn't the end of the world, but it feels like wasted time.

Of course, with our luck, this would be the month we got pregnant on our own, you know, us who were told we have less than a 3% chance of getting pregnant on our own???  But I would be ecstatic and I know my husband would be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment